Wednesday 27 July 2011

Freelance work

As an Art Director coming from a London agency background, the last 2 years have seen me move into slightly different territory. I've continued working within agencies on a freelance basis but have also built up my own client list of smaller business clients. Using my design skills from the agency side I have developed Project Management skills and helped these companies promote themselves, advising them on look and feel of branding and literature, relating that to their target audience and therefore generating new clients.
I have designed logos and many other printed marketing material items but I have also taken on the challenge of web development and have learned HTML and CSS through Dreamweaver and have designed and built websites for these clients.

As well as managing my own expanding client base, creating new projects and maintaining existing websites, I freelance within larger design and advertising agencies, working on both digital and print projects for both B2C and B2B.

Freelancing on a long term basis with 'Omobono', a Digital B2B Advertising agency in Cambridge, I help the team with many aspects of their digital design; designing web pages, microsites, mobile/tablet apps and ebooks for larger corporate clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment